Reinstall Windows 7 Without CD
3Step U Can Use
3. USB PENDRIVE.
Use (Menggunakan) Pen Drive:
Twin Language :
step1; Gunakan pendrive sekurang-kurangnya 4GB untuk dijadikan keldai untuk bawa software win di dalamnya.. PERHATIAN..!! Pendrive ni boleh di setting m'gunakan WIN7 atau VISTA sahaja. kpd sesiapa yang ada laptop win7 tu seronok la boleh buat. Dan untuk bootnya win7 la yang paling sesuai dan paling senang nak dijadikan kambing hitam.
( Step 1 ; Use Pen drive at least 4GB, Only Windows7 or Vista can use To equipment ).
step2; Cara macamana yek nak buat bootable win7 ni?? tgk kat bawah ni:
( How can do it?? See the article: ).
bootable USB guide, here we assume that you are using either Vista or Windows 7 to create a bootable USB.
1. Insert your USB (4GB+ preferable) stick to the system and backup all the data from the USB as we are going to format the USB to make it as bootable.
2. Open elevated Command Prompt. To do this, type in CMD in Start menu search field and hit Ctrl + Shift + Enter. Alternatively, navigate to Start > All programs >Accessories > right click on Command Prompt and select run as administrator.
3. When the Command Prompt opens, enter the following command:
DISKPART and hit enter.
LIST DISK and hit enter.
Once you enter the LIST DISK command, it will show the disk number of your USB drive. In the below image my USB drive disk no is Disk 1.
4. In this step you need to enter all the below commands one by one and hit enter. As these commands are self explanatory, you can easily guess what these commands do.
SELECT DISK 1 (Replace DISK 1 with your disk number)
CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
SELECT PARTITION 1
(Format process may take few seconds)
Don’t close the command prompt as we need to execute one more command at the next step. Just minimize it.
5. Insert your Windows DVD in the optical drive and note down the drive letter of the optical drive and USB media. Here I use “D” as my optical (DVD) drive letter and “G” as my USB drive letter.
6. Go back to command prompt and execute the following commands:
6.1. Change directory to the DVD’s boot directory where bootsect lives:
6.2. Use bootsect to set the USB as a bootable NTFS drive prepared for a Vista/7 image. I’m assuming that your USB flash drive has been labeled disk G:\ by the computer:
bootsect /nt60 g:
(Where “G” is your USB drive letter)
7. Copy Windows DVD contents to USB.
You are done with your bootable USB. You can now use this bootable USB as bootable DVD on any computer that comes with USB boot feature (most of the current motherboards support this feature).
Note that this bootable USB guide will not work if you are trying to make a bootable USB on XP computer.
( if unsuccessful )
wintoflash download atau boleh disini hah wintoflash
ATAUPUN CUBA CARA NI;
( Or, U can Try This Step ).
From a Windows 7 computer. Assuming Windows is installed in C drive and your USB flash drive is F drive.
1. Full Format (FAT) your USB flash drive
2. Start command prompt as administrator
2. Type mkdir F:\boot F:\sources and hit enter
3. Type cd C:\recovery and hit enter
4. Type cd and press the Space key then press the Tab key once which will display your GUID with a string of random numbers with letters, and hit the enter key.
5. Type xcopy /H boot.sdi F:\boot and hit enter.
6. Type xcopy /H Winre.wim F:\sources\boot.wim, and hit enter then press F and hit enter again.
7. Type xcopy /H c:\windows\boot\dvd\pcat\bcd F:\boot and hit enter.
8. Type xcopy /H c:\windows\boot\dvd\pcat\en-US\bootfix.bin F:\boot and hit enter.
9. Type xcopy /H c:\windows\boot\pcat\bootmgr F:\ and hit enter.
10. Type attrib -r -s -h /s F:\* and hit enter.
11. Type exit and hit enter
Now, you can use/select USB flash drive as a boot option.
NI SATU CARA LAGI NAK FORMAT WIN XP KAT KOMPUTER;
( this another option )
Preparing your Windows installation CD
Formatting the flash drive
Booting from the USB flash drive
|You must use PEBuilder to create a Windows build that will work with a flash drive.|
|PEBuilder uses a batch file to install Windows onto a flash drive.|
|Use menu option 5 to install Windows to the flash drive.|
|An application's registry entries are stored in an INF file.|